Perfect for Christmas Lists, Gift List Manager is the only shopping list app that lets you scan barcodes, take pictures, password protect your list, and share lists over email.
Making a shopping list and organizing your purchases has never been easier thanks to Gift List Manager, the easiest and most powerful gift list shopping app.
GLM Pro lets you create Christmas lists, Hanukkah lists, Kwanzaa, Birthday, or any occasion you can think of! It's useful all year round, not just for your Christmas list! And the latest version lets you select different backgrounds for each occasion you create, helping to keep your shopping experience festive and fun!
Some of the features of Gift List Manager include:
* Organize people into groups.
* Review your spending and budget.
* See cumulative totals for people, groups, and occasions.
* See what you've bought and still need to buy.
* Share your list over email.
* Password protection and backup to SD.
* Enter gifts just by using barcode scanner!
* Take a picture of a gift and store it.
* Capture store and website information.
* Select any currency format supported by your phone!
* Select different pre-installed themes for different occasions!
* Download custom theme packs from the market.
- Long-press on an Occasion for the shopping list
- Long-press items for additional options
- Long-press on a gift to bring up delete option
If upgrading from Free version, backup data in Free, then restore in Pro to transfer your data.
Please don't forget to rate this app!
Gift List Manager Pro is a free trial software application from the Personal Interest subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-01. The program can be installed on Android.
Gift List Manager Pro (version 2.7) has a file size of 2.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 126 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.